** LICENSE & DISCLAIMER **
Copyright (c) 2017 UpInTheAir. All rights reserved.
This software and associated documentation files (the “Software”)
is proprietary of UpInTheAir. No part of this Software, either
material or conceptual may be copied or distributed, transmitted,
transcribed, stored in a retrieval system or translated into any
human or computer language in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, manual or otherwise, or disclosed to third parties
without the express written permission of UpInTheAir.
Alternatively, this program is free software in case of open
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
obtaining a copy of this Software, to redistribute the Software
and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version,
subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
for more details.
In plain language == DO NOT STEAL MY SH*T !!
- I’ll put the above legal jargon into something that those with a single digit IQ may understand (aka KennyG123) == My build implemenation, ramdisk changes from OEM + installer scripts and associated implementation are the exclusive intellectual property of UpInTheAir. They are freely available to use and distribution providing the copyright headers remain in place and distributed under GPLv3 for OPEN-SOURCE projects only. Under any other circumstance permission will be DENIED.
- The GPLv2 kernel binaries are not part of the ‘ramdisk’. They are repacked into the Note5 boot.img along with the compressed ramdisk ! Do you get it now, dumb-ass?
- UpInTheAir is NOT responsible, the person you see in the mirror is !!
Does dumb-ass (aka KennyG123) actually comprehend GPLv2 compliance? Fuck no !!
- Whilst I am permitted to charge a DISTRIBUTION FEE (This is perfectly legal and referenced within the source ‘COPYING‘ file) ;
- “You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.”
- INSTEAD, FOR ALL YOU THIEVING KANGLAND THIEVING POS, YOU CAN FIND SOME OF MY LATEST REPOS RELEASED AS A GIFT AT GITHUB
- Having support for 17x variants is quite time consuming, taking up 1000’s of hours of my own personal time. The majority understand and appreciate this, for which I am grateful. Just remember, nothing is “free” . . . . . credit and my hard work should not be STOLEN !!